What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A workout plan designed to transform your physique in 6 weeks
- High volume and reps, longer rest periods and introduction of steady cardio
- Supersets, Trisets, dropsets and cardio. This week will push your limits
- High volume, increased intensity, variable cardio and new exercises
- Introduction of Trisets, Volume increased and intensity high
- Increased reps, supersets, dropsets and cardio
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. 6 Week Shred Workout scores 70.67/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.sergiconstance.com/6-week-shred/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is USD47.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: sergiconstance.com you’ll also be taken through to sergiconstance.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)